Thursday, October 06, 2005

Day Zero, 1:13pm

The zuchinis heightened my appetite, so I had a handful of almonds. And a good thing too, because shortly after I was called unexpectedly into a meeting. I was sure my stomach would have been growling. I'm definitely nervous about this for tomorrow -- my tummy tends to get loud when it wants to be fed, but somehow only in the quietest of moments. Maybe that's part of why it's being punished.

Upon my return I had another handful of almonds, and now I'm about to eat a banana. Bananas are one of those foods that you totally take for granted until you stop eating sugar, at which point they become like candy bars. Anyway, I have decided that raw food day is easy. I could eat like this for days.

Mental: AOK
Physical: No complaints
Hunger level: Moderate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home