Thursday, October 06, 2005

Day Zero, 2:44pm

Okay, a few things have happened to suggest that my mental facilities may be slipping. I couldn't remember how to spell "pear." I tried "pair" and "pare" and then I consulted a dictionary. Then I ran downstairs to buy tampons and accidentally ended up with scented ones. If you aren't familiar, there is no odor quite so foul as the one P&G wants me to put in my lady business. "Fresh" indeed.

I do feel kind of out of it. I think I need to have separate updates for mood and mental clarity, although both are in decline. My cramps are worse than usual, which may or may not be related to the limited diet. I might be having a post-banana blood sugar low.

Mental: in decline
Emotional: in decline
Physical: in decline
Hunger: stable

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home