Friday, October 07, 2005

Day One, 12:50pm

I'm surly. Let's start at last night, when I couldn't fall asleep. I was hungry.

This morning I didn't eat. I made two liters of concoction. My proportions roughly as follows:

1 liter bottle of water
3 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
3 tablespoons B-grade maple syrup
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper

They are both still in my bag. My tummy was hurting, I decided to have a handful of almonds. Work was more important and the fast could begin after lunch. Things were well (I was surprisingly full from like 15 almonds) until the tummy pain returned. Now, it's worse.

I had wanted to get juice for lunch, but now I'm not sure what to drink. Juice? Concoction? Seems like Sophie's choice. What's least likely to result in an urgent dash to the ladies room?

Once I begin the lemonade there is no turning back.

Mood: surly
Mental facilities: holding steady
Physical: moderate stomache pain
Hunger: not interested in solid food (see "physical")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home