Friday, October 07, 2005

Day One, 5:31pm

So the fast has officially begun. So far, so good. I haven't actually been that hungry -- I think the raw food helped to shrink my appetite. I had some horrible stomach rumblings in my 3-4pm meeting, but it was just a one-on-one. If she heard anything, she didn't make it known. I think in any given social situation, it's up to the rumbler, not the rumblee, to point out the noise -- wouldn't you agree?

I may be a little loopy. My mood is good, but I think it's more because I've been working and busy and things are somewhat falling into place. Plus, it's 5:30 on a Friday, and what could be better than that? My stomache doesn't hurt anymore.

Emotional: Good!
Intellectual: No idea!
Physical: No complaints!
Hunger: Not bad, but still kind of want a hot meal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home